The 12th edition of the “30-minute workout to help out the Fund” was held on November 3rd and 4th at Nautilus Plus branches across Quebec. More than 4,500 participants and 400 teams took the challenge, raising a total $216,508. Their generosity will allow the Chair in Cancer Prevention and Treatment to continue its research to better understand the cancer-fighting properties of some foods toward preventing and treating this disease.
Search by Keyword
- 30-Minute Workout to help out the Fund: $215,000 to fight cancer 23-Dec-2019
- Richard Béliveau: Honorary President of the 2019 Major Donors Evening 8-Oct-2019
- Richard Béliveau and the Chair in Cancer Prevention and Treatment: ambassadors at the Push for Your Tush event 24-Sep-2019
- Attend the Dr.Richard Béliveau conference! 13-Nov-2018
- UQAM’s Chair in Cancer Prevention and Treatment partners with Clinique REGAIN 13-Sep-2018